Instructor: Dr. Dénes PETZ
Text: J.B. Conway, Functions of One Complex Variable (Springer)+ handout about Riemann mapping theorem
1. Elementary properties of complex numbers
2. Basic functions linear, exponential, branches of Öz
3. Analytic functions
4. Complex integral
5. Cauchy integral formula, Fundamental Theorem of Algebra
6. Taylor and Laurent series
7. Applications: Harmonic functions, Dirichlet problem
8. Zeros, poles and residues
9. Applications of residues evaluating integrals, winding number
10. Riemann mapping theorem (handout)
This is an introductory course. The aim of this course is to present
and illustrate the basic methods and to show various applications of
the theory of complex analytic functions.
The homepage of the course will be http://www.renyi.hu/~petz/clx.html where you will find the homework sheets, e.g.